Service is more than taking care of a problem; it’s about planning. At LIBERTYAIR Air Conditioning and Heating, we firmly believe in the importance of A/C system maintenance because regular maintenance prevents 80% of mechanical failures.
That’s why our HVAC technicians are trained to look at your whole A/C system and take the necessary steps to preserve it.
Do you know that over 80% of mechanical failures are eliminated by regular maintenance?
LIBERTYAIR services and installs nearly every brand of air conditioning and heating equipment, even if another company originally installed and serviced it. The primary manufacturers we work with are American Standard, Amana, Goodman, and York. But, no matter what A/C system you have, our HVAC technicians are always on call to service, diagnose, repair or replace your air conditioning and heating system.
That’s why LIBERTYAIR is the company to call when you want to fix your air conditioning and heating system. We’ll take care of everything so that you can be free to do what you HAVE to do, as well as what you WANT to do.
Items to Consider:
Here are a few things that we check to make sure your system runs as effectively as possible so that it lasts as long as possible:
- Air Filters: Replacing the air filter properly and in a timely manner can save you a lot of money over time, plus using the right filter for your system will greatly improve your overall Indoor Air Quality.
- Thermostat Calibration: We make sure that your thermostat is calibrated properly so that it turns on and off only as needed.
- Refrigerant Pressures: We check them to make sure that they’re where they need to be to keep your system running as effectively as possible.
- Electrical Connections and Volts/Amps Check: Check the electrical connections, volts & amps can help prolong the life cycle of your heating and cooling system.
- Flue Draft: Regular cleanings of flue drafts can remove debris, restore broken drafts and keep your home and family healthy and safe.
- Condenser Coil
- Condensate Drains
- Burner Assembly
- Air Handler
- Fan & Motor Check
A Firm Belief That Maintenance Matters
At LIBERTYAIR, we firmly believe in the importance of regular A/C system maintenance. Our specialists are trained to look at your whole A/C system and take the necessary steps to preserve it, rather than sell you a new unit or service that you may not need.
Twice A Year Tune-Ups & Professional Cleaning
Do you know that tuning up your A/C system twice a year is the best thing you can do to keep it running more efficiently and more powerfully, without complications?
At LIBERTYAIR, we do more than just inspect your A/C system during a tune-up; we thoroughly clean it, too. Having routine precision tune-ups is the reason we can avoid 80% of mechanical failures.
Pricing for tune-ups for one household unit is:*
$107 – For Once a Year Service$207 – For Twice a Year Service
If your home has more than one unit, then the cost for the first unit is the same as the prices listed above, with additional units priced as follows:
$102 – For Once a Year Service$170 – For Twice a Year Service
*NOTE: The prices and services listed above are for those customers who do not have Energy Savings Agreements; if you choose a LIBERTYAIR Energy Savings Agreement (twice a year servicing), then you receive added benefits and discounts.